Refund and Cancellation Policy
Inklings Writing Center courses are for writers 13 years of age and older. We do not offer online courses or mentoring sessions for writers younger than 13.
The easiest, fastest, and most secure way to register for our courses or mentoring sessions is to do so online. You can also call us at +91 79090906129.
We accept cheques, demand drafts, bank transfers and cash. Please make cheques and demand drafts payable to “Inklings Education Foundation” and send to:
Inklings Education Foundation
53 B, Swastik Society
Ahmedabad – 380009
Credit & Refund Policy
- If you withdraw from a course/workshop…
- At least 10 business days prior to the course beginning: you will receive a credit minus 15% OR a refund minus 30%.
- 9 business days prior to the course beginning until 1 business day after: you will receive a credit minus 30%.
- More than 1 business day after class: you will receive no refund or credit.
- Please note that notification of withdrawal must be processed through the office, via email firstname.lastname@example.org Informing an instructor does not constitute withdrawal.
- If we must cancel a course for any reason, we will give you a full refund or, if you choose, a credit in the amount of your payment, to be used for any future Inklings course or mentoring session. Any student who does not specify whether they would like a refund or a credit for a cancelled class within 90 days will automatically receive a credit and will no longer be eligible for a refund.
- The refund policy holds regardless of whether the course is sold out.
- In the event of an emergency, we may consider a refund, in partial or in full. These requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and must be requested through the office by email to email@example.com as soon as possible after the course start date. Appeals will not be considered outside the given term in which the course transpired.
- We are unable to consider refunds or credits if the experience was “not to your liking,” although we always appreciate thoughtful critical feedback in an effort to improve our offerings.
- Credits are valid for one year from date of issue. They may not be converted into refunds.
- If you decide to withdraw from a course and receive partial credit, you may apply that credit to another course/workshop, only if that course/workshop has not yet begun.